Getting the most from your fleet
Data applications, such as vehicle data recorders, incident data recorders, mobile data terminals and satellite navigation systems, are used by fleets as part of their complete in-vehicle communications systems, such as:
- Vehicle tracking: Focusing on fuel savings due to driver behaviour feedback.
- Route planning: Ensuring the most cost effective use of vehicles and fuel utilisation for fleets with multi-drop drivers.
- Vehicle CCTV: For manoeuvring safely and evidence in potential insurance claims.
- Reversing cameras: Often a prerequisite for any drivers looking to secure a franchise, as well as evidence for accidents and insurance claims.
- Incident reporting: Combining cameras and tracking to give video footage, speed, GPS and G-Force telemetry data to determine responsibility.
PCE can offer a specialist solution to fit your current requirement, and work seamlessly alongside other communication equipment being used within the vehicles.