In-vehicle radio solutions to keep your fleet connected & safe
PCE has the industry experience to deploy in-vehicle communication solutions, offering:
- Fully compliant service and are up-to- date with current legislation
- Installations carried out to all recognised industry standards
- FITAS Accredited Engineers (as recommended by FORS).
- All work in accordance with the FCS1362 Code of Practice
- Documented installation and design process using primary vehicle assessments (PVAs)
- Vehicle installation consultancy service
- Quality audits
- Installation work undertaken at our customers premises or within our Exeter-based workshops.
Our engineers are FITAS accredited and work in accordance with the FCS1362:2016 code of practice for the installation of radio frequency equipment into land based vehicles.
We will ensure your business is kept operational and plan installation schedules to ensure your vehicle or fleet is back on the road as soon as possible.